This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form! With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives, This Taco Bake Is Perfect For Dinner Or Your Next Potluck.
This dish is so easy and so delicious – it’s a great weeknight meal! And it’s perfect for feeding a crowd. I always get requests for the recipe whenever I make it.
The best part about this taco casserole is that it can be easily customized to your liking. Don’t like black beans? Leave them out. Want to add some corn? Go for it. You can really make it your own.
I like to top mine with all the fixings – sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. But you can keep it simple with just shredded cheese on top. Either way, it’s sure to be a hit!
Indeed, this Potluck Taco Casserole is heavenly and has all the incredible kinds of taco salad making it a family #1.
We made it a long time back and had nearly disregarded it until we as of late re-made it. We failed to remember how extraordinary it was and needed to ensure you got to attempt this simple taco preparation recipe. The bread roll and ground meat base taste like chips and hamburgers in standard taco salad, and the garnishes make it taste very much like it. You can add every one of the fixings you love yet we ordinarily add sharp cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar, and olives!
This heavenly Taco Casserole resembles a taco salad in meal structure! With a ground hamburger and bread roll base, in addition to layers of harsh cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar, and olives, this dish is the ideal method for changing your supper schedule.
“INGREDIENTS FOR TACO CASSEROLE RECIPE”
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 3 packets of taco seasoning
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- dash pepper
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- ¾ - 2 cups chopped tomato
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Cook meat over medium intensity in an enormous skillet until at this point not pink. Channel meat and add taco preparing and get ready as indicated by bundle headings.
- Add meat to a lubed 9x13 container and put away.
- Beat eggs and milk in a huge bowl. Mix in one and a quarter cup roll blend and pepper, and blend until consolidated well. Pour over meat and prepare until brilliant brown (around 20-25 minutes).
- Let cool for a couple of moments and afterward spread on sharp cream.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheddar, and olives. Serve warm and ENJOY!
try more recipe
This delicious taco casserole is like a taco salad in a casserole! Base ground beef and crackers with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and olives, this casserole is the perfect way to change up your dinner routine. If you find this recipe in a country where you can easily make a delicious recipe at home, you can enjoy it with your family or the person of your choice.
Post a Comment